Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More of Seaside...

In random order...
Playing at the beach in the cold.

Running with the kite

Father and son with kite

Building a sand castle

Digging

More diggin'

Getting warm in the condo
Had to include this because Camden was obsessed with the sand. He said "probably that's a big sandbox"!



Looking at the harbor seals and the aquarium. We even got to feed them fish heads!

Touching star fish and the aquarium



Enjoying some Tillamook ice cream. So yummy! (Marionberry Pie is amazing and you can get it at WinCo :)



4 comments:

Camilla said...

I was so excited to read about your vacation! (since I haven't seen you all summer and totally forgot to ask at the park today!) What fun pictures! I can't wait to take my kids to the ocean someday. I love that you flew kites there, you are such a fun mom to think of that! What a cute family...even though your kids hae grown way too fast.

Andrea :) said...

What a fun vacation! We've been to Seaside and loved it too (despite how cold it was in January)! Your family is so darling. :)

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Wow, Emily! you and Troy looks exactly the same :) and your kids are DARLING! I love your little girls curly hair! how fun! I love seeing these pics, it looks like you're doing well and are very happy! yay!

The Holmgrens said...

It looks like you had so much fun!